- Students will acquire a better understanding of how lawyers gather, manage and present information.
- At the end of the course, students will have acquired an understanding of various lawyering skills, for example, interviewing, counseling, drafting, research, working collaboratively, client communication
- Students will acquire facility in close reading of statutes and regulations, and application to facts. This is accomplished first through your work on our simulation. You may receive additional exposure to statutory analysis through your clinic project.
- At the end of the course, students will have acquired an understanding of some of the ethical and professional issues commonly faced by lawyers.
- Students will acquire exposure to the judicial and/or administrative processes. This is accomplished through class work and our simulation. You may receive additional exposure depending on your project work.
- Students will gain an understanding of some of the technologies that facilitate law practice.