Space at Columbia Law School can be reserved by Law School faculty, staff, and students for Law School-related activities. When requesting space, please note the following guidelines:
- Room reservation requests should be submitted at least 48 hours before the event.
- Please use the online request form or Virtual EMS for all requests. Reservations submitted this way will feed directly into our database. Subsequently, they can be processed with the least amount of delay.
- Typically, we can only confirm requests that occur during the current academic term.
- Requests are processed Monday-Friday. Requests submitted during evening hours or weekends will not be processed until the next business day.
- Space is not reserved unless you receive a Room Reservation Confirmation. Confirmations are sent via email.
- Audio-visual and Building Events services are confirmed by their respective departments. Fees may apply for these services. For information regarding services and pricing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Space is often booked back-to-back. Please begin and end your event on time.
- Columbia Law School reserves the right to adjust assignments based on the Law School Room Reservations Policy.
If you have any questions, please contact Room Reservations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 212-854-5745.