Columbia Law School uses Symplicity for online registration, and résumé and schedule delivery. If this is your first time registering for any Office of Career Services recruitment service, register as an employer. You will receive your username and password via email. If you are a returning participant, you should already have a username and password. If you have forgotten your password, use the "Forgot my Password" form to receive a new one via email.
Symplicity will prompt you to provide feedback on all hiring decisions made through last year's LL.M. Interview Program before you can submit a schedule request for the January 2017 program. This data will be very helpful to us when compiling our employment reports and advising future candidates. You are only required to fill out the "OCI Feedback" tab, not the "Summer Program Outcome" tab (this tab is for a separate interview program being run concurrently through Symplicity). To bypass the "Summer Program Outcome" tab, select "No" in the "Student Participation" field and click "Finalize."
If you did not participate in last year's program or did not invite any students for a second interview, please select "No" at the top of the "OCI Feedback" form and click "Finalize."
OCI Feedback Terms
- Callback Invitation: Select if you invited a student for a follow up interview after the interview program.
- Callback Interview: Select if the student accepted the invitation for a second interview.
- Extended Offer: Select if the student received an offer of employment.
- Accepted Offer: Select if the student accepted the offer of employment.
- No Offer Extended: Select if the student did not receive an offer of employment following a second interview. (You do not need to select this option if the student was not extended a second interview.)
After you have submitted your feedback, click on the "Schedule Requests" tab and the "Request Schedule" button to go to the "Registration" form. Below are descriptions of some of the fields you will encounter on the "Registration" form and tips to help you navigate them: