AV & Classroom Technology
Law IT's Multimedia team provides audio-visual and classroom technology support for classes, events, and conferences at the Law School.
Multimedia team assists centers, programs, departments, and student organizations with audio-visual and classroom technology in the Law School's 26 classrooms.
Browse for space, learn about room capabilities, and submit a request through EMS/Room Reservations »
Should you have questions about event setup, please contact us or visit us in the Media Control Room in JG 131—our staff are readily available for consultation on multimedia best practices.
Key points regarding AV requests
- Events requiring AV setup must be requested at least 72 hours in advance.
- Events requiring video conferencing, live streaming, and/or high-definition video recording must be requested at least 10 full business days in advance.
- Conferences requiring AV setup must be coordinated with Multimedia team at least 10 full business days in advance.
- At certain times of the year—before exams and major holidays—there is often heavy demand on staff and equipment. It is advisable to submit requests as early as possible.
- Recurring programs requiring complex AV setup, such as webinar series, must be coordinated with Multimedia team before the open of the term.
Requesting AV support after business hours
Multimedia staff may be available for support during off-hours and weekends at an additional cost.
Find out more about availability, lead time, and costs for AV support after hours »