Climate Change Laws of Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)
Status under International Climate Change Law
- UNFCCC: signature (11 June 1992) and ratification (9 Jan 1995)
- KP: ratification (23 Mar 2005)
Quantified emission limitation or reduction commitment: NA
- Vienna Convention: accession (30 Nov 1994)
- Montreal Protocol: accession (30 Nov 1994)
- LRTAP: NA
- Energy Charter: NA
- Energy Efficiency Protocol: NA
- Espoo Convention: NA
- 2030 Commitment: 17% emissions reduction below 2000 levels by 2030.
Federal Laws on Climate Change
Forests and Land Use
Summaries of legislation compiled from Nachmany, M., et al. 2014. “The GLOBE Climate Legislation Study: A Review of Climate Change Legislation in 66 Countries. Fourth Edition.” London: GLOBE International and the Grantham Research Institute, London School of Economics.
Updated as of: December 23, 2014