Center for Climate Change Law
CCCL develops legal techniques to fight climate change, trains students and lawyers in their use, and provides up-to-date resources on key topics in climate law and regulation.
Latest from the Center
•ABA publishes second edition of Michael Gerrard’s GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE AND U.S. LAW
• CCCL welcomes its 2014 summer interns! In photo at right, standing, left to right: Diane Jung (Columbia University undergraduate), Brian Park (Columbia Law), Alyssa Kutner (Washington University-St. Louis Law), Hannah Kim (Barnard College undergraduate), Ellii Cho (Cardozo Law); sitting: Yeein Lee (Columbia Law), Hunter Book (Fordham Law), and Isabelle Aubrun (Brown University undergraduate).
• Center for Climate Change Law is advertising for an Executive Director
• Former visiting scholar Sam Nierop's research on "Envisioning resilient electrical infrastructure: A policy framework for incorporating future climate change into electricity sector planning," was published in Environmental Science and Policy (May 2014)
• "Federalism Obstacles to Advancing Renewable Energy," New York Law Journal, May 8, 2014
• New brochure, Environmental Law at Columbia
• New Columbia Resource Tracks Implementation of the President's Climate Action Plan
More publications are available here. Materials from past events are available here.
"SoFo Goes Silver"
July 19, 2014
South Fork Natural History Museum
377 Bridgehampton Sag Harbor Turnpike
Sign Up for Publications & Litigation Chart Updates
For CCCL publications and blog updates, click HERE
For climate change litigation chart updates, click HERE