Center for Climate Change Law
CCCL develops legal techniques to fight climate change, trains students and lawyers in their use, and provides up-to-date resources on key topics in climate law and regulation.
Latest from the Center
• "Reducing Legal Hurdles to Combined Heat and Power in New York," New York Law Journal, May 8, 2013
• Federal Regulatory Barriers to Grid-Deployed Energy Storage, by Andrew H. Meyer (May 2013)
• Encouraging Energy Efficiency through the Clean Air Act, by Moneen Nasmith, April 2013
• Video and presentations from the March 28, 2013 forum, "Legal Issues in Coastal Managed Retreat," are now available.
• Threatened Island Nations: Legal Implications of Rising Seas and a Changing Climate, Michael Gerrard & Gregory E. Wannier (Co-Editors) (Cambridge University Press, 2013)
More publications are available here.
Monell Building Auditorium
Columbia Law School
WJL107 (William and June Warren Hall)
12:10 – 1:15pm
Columbia University, Morningside Campus, School of International and Public Affairs, The Kellogg Center, 15th Floor
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
RSVP (Deadline August 16)