Petty Cash funds may only be used for the following:
- Necessary and reasonable small business transactions, not exceeding $80.
- Emergency purchases of office supplies costing $80 or less.
- Necessary and reasonable food (such as sandwiches and beverages) brought into the office for business meetings, costing $80 or less. All expenses must be accompanied by the orginal receipt.
- Local car fare, parking, and tolls. (All airfare, train tickets, and car rentals are to be submitted through travel and expense reports)
Petty Cash cannot be used for:
- Any purchases over $80.
- Reimbursing credit/debit card purchases.
- In-house restaurant dining.
How do I get reimbursed?
Contact Anna Lynch-McNamara at 212-854-7070 to ensure availability of funds.