Department Credit Cards
A P-Card is a credit card that authorized University personnel may use to purchase goods and limited services for use by the University.
Please note that the P-Card for travel is to be used strictly for airline or rail tickets for non-employees and employees of the University. Our current travel agency is Valerie Wilson; a representative can be reached at 212-592-1325 or 212-592-1318.
Please see the travel policy page for step-by-step instructions.
P-Card (Departmental Expenses)
A P-Card for miscellaneous departmental expenses can be used for select purchases. Contact Darrell Blount at 212-854-5227 for further information.
Approved list of items:
- Minor equipment, software and supplies
- Registrations for conferences and seminars
- Subscriptions and memberships
- Professional membership and license fees
- Newspaper, journal, and online advertising fees
- Overnight air and ground delivery charges